Friday, April 15, 2011

on being a better mom... in the morning


On being a better mom, there is a lot to think about and get accomplished. After all, no matter how good a mom I am trying to be, my precious little wonders deserve my best. There's always room for improvement!

I will be posting about little ways in which I can be a better mom and encourage you to share your ideas. Today at exactly 5:47 a.m., I was inspired with the first challenge when I heard little footsteps in the hallway. When my boys wake up at an impossible hour, greet them with a smile, cuddle and play quietly with them. After all, it's not like they wake up early to purposefuly cut my rest short. And who knows how long two boys will want to climb in bed with my husband and I every morning?

This morning, in spite of having slept very little and having quite a few serious issues whirling in my head, I greeted Andre with a smile. He climbed in bed, and was his most cute and adorable self until I got up to make breakfast for all four of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment